Sad Day

nxtnlne

34,000 miles. I still have the truck for sale. He backed out. Why? Is 20k too much to ask for it?

I am not sure at all. I was just curious because I am thinking about selling mine. I have around 50,000 miles on mine. I see people trying to sell they're regular Silverados around $15,000 to 16,000 all the time.

I am not sure at all. I was just curious because I am thinking about selling mine. I have around 50,000 miles on mine. I see people trying to sell they're regular Silverados around $15,000 to 16,000 all the time.

Yeah I priced it on KBB and another site. Private party value was 22k. I only have the truck on craigslist but Im going to put it on Auto Trader soon.

Yeah I priced it on KBB and another site. Private party value was 22k. I only have the truck on craigslist but Im going to put it on Auto Trader soon.

Wow I just checked the value on mine and it seems like it went up some. I wonder why? It says mine is worth around $19,000 on KBB. My truck and your truck seem very similar except you have 4wd.