Sad Day

nxtnlne

I will be turning over the keys this Monday to my trucks new owner. Didnt want to sell her but it's time to move on. I plan on bieng debt free by next year and go diesel. I'm going to order a bare bones 2011 4 door 4x4 Diesel with a bench seat up front carpet and camper mirrors.

The guy I sold it to lives in San Fernando Valley so I'm glad I wont have to see the truck around town.

Yeah man the thought of someone else beating up on my slut rubs me the wrong way hahaha......Naw it just doesn't fit me anymore. Great truck but yes it is time to move on. I can't wait for the 4 door with some real towing capabilities. Then toy hauler and all the goodies!

Spoke to soon. This guy must have emailed me 10 times about my truck while I was on vacation. When will you be back so I can see the truck???? Are you back yet?? Hey do you still have it?? Seemed like it was a done deal after he came to see it at 3pm last friday. He left and called me back at 5:40pm and wanted me to run to the bank so he can give me a check. I told him No because they close at 6 and I would need to see him get the cashiers check from his bank so I know its good. He said Monday early then I said yes but he never showed called or contacted me via email. Wierd. Ive had my truck in the paper at 20K for 2 months andno real bites. Im thinking of throwing a lift kit and some and some pro comp wheels and tires on it. I think it might sell then> I could probably break even on the kit kit and wheels and tires. What do you guys think?