For Those Of Us With The '07 + Nbs Gm Trucks.....

Bad Bowtie

For all of us that own the 2007-2010 NBS GM trucks and have the 40/20/40 front seats, I have found a cool coin holder accessory.

It fits inside the top lid, up in the left front corner. It is a GM part and matches perfectly too!!

I knew those 2 front plastic prongs looked familiar and so my snooping begain. Check out PN# 10426137. It retails for $41.37 & wholesales for $31.03 (I wouldn't pay FULL list price for it though).

Check it out guys, it's better than that spare change rattling inside the ashtray or in those silly dash "covey holes".... :D

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Would this work on a truck that has the full center console?

I have no ideal. I'll post a pic up of the mounting tabs in my 20% seat console, where this coin holder slides into place. If you have these same tabs, then I'd say 'yes'. There is an accessory CD/coin holder for the full length center console trucks though. I ordered one in and that is how I found this unique coin holder. This item snaps into one of the forward "troughs" that is not used in a stock bucket seat console. It snaps into place in front of or behind the 2 cup holders. Check out PN# 19154713 for this accessory. It's cheep to IMO, List is $29.99 and wholesale is $25.50.

In fact, it would appear to be cheeper for us 40/20/40 seat guys just to order the CD/coin holder accessory & just use the coin holder & throw the CD holder away or sale it on Ebay.

I'll try to post up a pic of the coin holder mounting tabs at lunch (CDT) or this evening- after work. :ughdance:

I have no ideal. I'll post a pic up of the mounting tabs in my 20% seat console, where this coin holder slides into place. If you have these same tabs, then I'd say 'yes'. There is an accessory CD/coin holder for the full length center console trucks though. I ordered one in and that is how I found this unique coin holder. This item snaps into one of the forward "troughs" that is not used in a stock bucket seat console. It snaps into place in front of or behind the 2 cup holders. Check out PN# 19154713 for this accessory. It's cheep to IMO, List is $29.99 and wholesale is $25.50.

In fact, it would appear to be cheeper for us 40/20/40 seat guys just to order the CD/coin holder accessory & just use the coin holder & throw the CD holder away or sale it on Ebay.

I'll try to post up a pic of the coin holder mounting tabs at lunch (CDT) or this evening- after work. :ughdance:

09coinholder.jpg

You got the link for the coin holder for the full center console?

No link, just the PN# and prices. PN# 19154713, List is $29.99 and wholesale is $25.50.

Your local GM parts dept. can show you a pic of it in their catalog though. Or plug in that PN# here: http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/results.cfm