Need Help!

ZQ8SON

If anyone even cares I'm trying to finish me CC clone build... First off adding a 500hp LQ9 to a 4x4 is awesome (I Had no idea how much more power the 6.0 had) :P .. Well here is my problem. I have made everything look stock but I'm missing the 5.3 emission sticker from under the hood. (Blasted car wash) I figured what is the chance of getting the one from a 2004 VHO. does anyone mind giving me the p/n off of theirs( so i can get one from the dealership). It should be listed in the lower right hand corner. Thanks in advance!

Edited by LQ9Z71 (see edit history)

If anyone even cares I'm trying to finish me CC clone build... First off adding a 500hp LQ9 to a 4x4 is awesome (I Had no idea how much more power the 6.0 had) :P .. Well here is my problem. I have made everything look stock but I'm missing the 5.3 emission sticker from under the hood. (Blasted car wash) I figured what is the chance of getting the one from a 2004 VHO. does anyone mind giving me the p/n off of theirs( so i can get one from the dealership). It should be listed in the lower right hand corner. Thanks in advance!

From a GM parts dept perspective, we actually have to "call in" and speak to someone to get that decal form them (GM). The VIN# of the vehicle is also required. Then it takes like 7-10 working days for it to arrive.

-Just a heads up bro.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)