2" Drop With Manual Select Ride

maxchevy

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone else has done a two inch shackle drop with the manual select ride option. I am not sure if this option will interfier with a two inch drop. It is not extreme so I don't think it would be a problem, but I am curious if anyone has any advice to give,

Thank you in advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I am curious if anyone else has done a two inch shackle drop with the manual select ride option. I am not sure if this option will interfier with a two inch drop. It is not extreme so I don't think it would be a problem, but I am curious if anyone has any advice to give,

Thank you in advance

i "heard" theres a sensor inside the shock that detects stock ride height. idk if thats true or not but was told voids warranty.

• 5 months later...

Hello all,

Thank you in advance

Just curious. Have you removed the factory 2" blocks?