2010 Carlisle All Gm Nationals 6/25-6/27

Hey guys, it was great to meet you all, and i wish i could have had more of a chance to get to know you guys but i was feeling a little under the weather all weekend. I actually ended up leaving sunday morning around 8 am for the 10 HOUR drive home (I hate traffic). I look forward to the Lebanon valley meet though and look forward to getting to know some of you guys better. Thanks again to everyone for being very welcoming, i had a great time. P.s. Dan good luck with the brakes man. Just think a bright blue rotor will be a good souvenir for the trip.

Edited by ToomSS (see edit history)

Ya sorry guys, i was definitly bumming about not be able to hang out, I was looking forward to meeting you guys. It was just a long weekend feeling like hell the whole time. I'll definitly be at some more meets though, and im glad i made the trip. Also definitly going to make the trip again next year. I'll make sure not to stop twice on the way down for McDonalds. sick.gif