I Have To Stand On A Chair To Clean My Sss!

blownsschevy

I just open the doors and stand on the door sill *Shrugs*

This is all I do as well. Do the same with my SUV and also use the luggage rack to pull myself up onto the rear tires of my SUV to get the back half.

No offense, but are you a midget?

I am 5'9" and i have no issues washing my truck. Just pop the the doors open and jump up on the sills to wash the front half of the windshield/roof, and jump in the bed to wash the other half of the roof/rear window. No rocket science required, guaranteed.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I am 5'9" and i have no issues washing my truck. Just pop the the doors open and jump up on the sills to wash the front half of the windshield/roof, and jump in the bed to wash the other half of the roof/rear window. No rocket science required, guaranteed.

I am only 5' 8" and that is what I do too....

Now when I am waxing it or claying it I use a step stool but that is to save the paint and my arms.

:withstupid:

I use the sills when I wash it but if I'm waxing it, then I use the bed as well but I'm also 6'0" and my truck is lowered.