I Have To Stand On A Chair To Clean My Sss!

blownsschevy

It is extremly embarrasing that I have to stand on a chair to fully clean my truck. I would much rather do it myself than take it to a wash but there must be an easier way!

What should I do???!!!???

Edited by blownsschevy (see edit history)

Stilts??? :jester: sorry, couldnt resist

Get one of these, they attach to a broom handle, had one for years, makes washin the trailer and motorhome a breeze

http://www.kleen-ritecorp.com/lp-brush.asp...CFQ0eDQodel1obA

Im sure you could pick one up at any Camping world store or motorhome repair shop

Edited by KIKINSS (see edit history)

I have one of those brushes that are similar to the car wash ones, and it is extendable. I use it for the roof and tonneau cover. Wish I knew the name brand but the tag washed off from use....you can also connect a hose to it.

I don't think there are many ppl who can reach the top of the roof without some help.

I just open the doors and stand on the door sill *Shrugs*

Now if your talking about a bed cover yes. lowering helped me reach center other wise I have one of them brushes to that hooks up to a hose. But I just dip it into the bucket of soap then scrub away :)

It is extremly embarrasing that I have to stand on a chair to fully clean my truck. I would much rather do it myself than take it to a wash but there must be an easier way!

What should I do???!!!???

Bring it over here hun, I wash it for ya, Im 6'1" :P

Edited by Bad aSS Silvy (see edit history)