Moses Lake, Wa Surrounding Areas

bigreds10

I live a little ways from there I live in potlatch Idaho probably a couple hours a way. After a while of thinking about this I went and checked it out on mapquest and this is what it gave me for a distance away from where I live. Total Travel Estimate: 2 hours 42 minutes / 146.80 miles

Edited by Jesse25 (see edit history)

Im here in Moses :cheers: ...what kind of work are you coming to do?

[/quote

i work for industrial contractor. theres a oil refinery up there off 6864 Stratford Rd NE, moses. thats what the map my company gave me. gotta be up there by monday. we work on the gas storage tanks that are in terminals and refineries across the united states where ever they need us i guess you can say.

Nice...I think you'll be working at a small tank farm on the corner of Strarford and Rd 7. Are you bringing your Max?

yup im bringing my baby. its been in the bodyshop for like 2 months so i havent had a chance to drive her. so i figure why not a 1,183mi road trip lol. i think im gonna be up there for a week or so. then i drive to portland for a week. then to richond, ca for 2 weeks. so its gonna be good. lots of $$$$$$$.

yup im bringing my baby. its been in the bodyshop for like 2 months so i havent had a chance to drive her. so i figure why not a 1,183mi road trip lol. i think im gonna be up there for a week or so. then i drive to portland for a week. then to richond, ca for 2 weeks. so its gonna be good. lots of $$$$$$$.

Nice meeting up with you Chris...you have a nice looking Max. Until next time my friend :cheers: