Code

Fix'ed today no more code. Cost me about $140.00 in parts ( $120 new GM solenoide kit #19207763 , $20 new 15' 5/8 hose and 4 clamps ) and a hour under the truck. Even got instructions with pic's from my GM parts man. I got 15' of hose because i was not sure on how much i would need a little extra never hurts. Instructions say to run the hose along frame rail and end by tieing off the new filter above the trans, this calls for droping you're trans just a little to get you're hose and new filter above it. I did not want to mess around with droping my trans so i ran the hose the length of the frame rail and up in to engine bay and tied the new filter off there. Glad i got the extra hose

Tools used, sloted screw driver for the clamps and tin snips to cut the hose.

well, im a threadjacker.

ive been driving around with the standard EVAP codes and just clearing them before emissions time, and its worked thus far. i scanned it today for craps and laughs, and ive got a BUNCH of other codes that i didnt even know about. guess my ignorance paid off. they are:

p0449, p0445, p1516, p1518, p2105, p0455.

can somebody point me in the right direction? maybe someone experienced can get me going the right way. im pretty set on changing the vent solenoid, that code has been on since i bought it like 40k ago., the other ones are news to me!!!