Lq9 Injectors Vs. Tbss Injectors

Are the TBSS injectors bigger than the LQ9 injectors, I did my intake and TB swap awhile back but used my stock injectors because I didnt feel like swapping connectors on my harness. I keep getting a code for system too lean both banks.

Also does anyone happen to know the gm part # for the connectors I will need to install the TBSS injectors

Edited by VHslow (see edit history)

Are the TBSS injectors bigger than the LQ9 injectors, I did my intake and TB swap awhile back but used my stock injectors because I didnt feel like swapping connectors on my harness. I keep getting a code for system too lean both banks.

Also does anyone happen to know the gm part # for the connectors I will need to install the TBSS injectors

what year was the intake off of? mine were bigger i think stock ss inj are 28 or something and the tbss ones are 36 or something sorry i'm not dead on i didn't pay attention when i did it, but they are bigger. i just spliced the wires with the new pigtails if you need pigatils i'll swap you i need the pigtails you have now.