Black Matte Satin Vinyl Car Wrap

I am getting a new camaro come the end of june and i figured id have somethings lined up for mods when i get it:)

I figured a few of you guys on here did stickers as a bussiness and maybe you could help me out :cheers:

Maybe cost to get this done? $$$

A place togo to get it done? I live in Houston,Texas 77069

Essentially this

matte%20black%202010%20camaro.jpg

i know autoguy has some nice designs . might want to pm , im sure he is doing alot of different layouts for the camaros by now.

yea im planning on doing the uniform black sheets on each panel, very simple just alot of material and precession :ph34r:

also interested in how much this cost. ive heard aorund 4,000 before but thats with designs in it and lettering... which in the end is the same amount of work, just the printer doing something different

this wouldn't require a printer, this is how they do it. its just a piece of material used.

Linky:)

We have a wrap business White Knuckle Graphics and we would charge anywhere from $10-$15 per square foot and that would include install. If you have any questions call Tim Fitzpatrick at 775-781-2851

would you maybe have a quess of how many square feet it would be for the camaro,? :cheers::confused:

would you maybe have a quess of how many square feet it would be for the camaro,? :cheers::confused:

im in the vinyl biz signs and graphics, you might as well get it painted cause its going to cost minimium of 1k to do it if you get a hook up. a typical car wrap is between 2-4000 bucks. and if you get it done make sure they use 3m controltac with comply adhesive other wise you will regret it when taking it off. a sign makers cost on wrap material is about $3-$5 a square foot depending on what meterials are used and if they use an overlaminate witch you want them to do otherwise it will fade with time. and to let you know the wrap material comes white only all colors must be printed on so an over laminate is very nesisary its like uv protection for the wrap. and you will want to replace it about ever 4 years if you want it to come off easy.