Gutted Cats Or Straight Pipe?

Yeah i hollowed mine and it gave it a really tinny ugly sound so i put in hi flow cats and it cleaned it up a lot. Still raspy but a truer sound. I would do hi flows or straights

I had high flows but melted them out so i punched the high flows out. guess it's time to swap them out for straight pipe. When the cutouts are open, it has that stupid right out of the stock manifold sound.

definitely put some straight pipe in place of the hollowed cat. i can imagine it doesnt sound very good at all with the exhaust going through that big hollow space. if you want to keep it looking like you have cats on the truck you could always weld a piece of pipe through the hollowed cat.

definitely put some straight pipe in place of the hollowed cat. i can imagine it doesnt sound very good at all with the exhaust going through that big hollow space. if you want to keep it looking like you have cats on the truck you could always weld a piece of pipe through the hollowed cat.

I actually thought of that. My truck is emisions exempt, but it would be nice to still have that "street legal" apperance.