School Spies On Kids..

8hnpSS

Does not surprise me at all, my senior year they renovated the whole school and they added security cameras inside and outside of the school. I asked the superintendent why they had them inside and she replied "security."

Turns out they used them specifically to see when kids were sneaking out of school and catch them when returning. I can see them as use for safety though in school, but on take home laptops :uhoh::wtf: ?

Dont know if all you heard about the situation here in MA about bullying over IM's and emails and a teenage girls suicide due to ridicule, maybe that is part of the reason :dunno:

Does not surprise me at all, my senior year they renovated the whole school and they added security cameras inside and outside of the school. I asked the superintendent why they had them inside and she replied "security."

Turns out they used them specifically to see when kids were sneaking out of school and catch them when returning. I can see them as use for safety though in school, but on take home laptops :uhoh::wtf: ?

Dont know if all you heard about the situation here in MA about bullying over IM's and emails and a teenage girls suicide due to ridicule, maybe that is part of the reason :dunno:

My school also had cameras inside and out. But they never cought us. Stuff is crazy for shure. And people think this is a free country.