Just Bought A Vmax

S10X3me

Well just bought myself an 07 silverado VMax this week. It is a crew cab fully loaded with just 61k Kms. This truck have every single option available except the Navigation system. I've had it for 3 days and just can't get out of it i'm enjoying this truck so much and the power is amazing for the size of the truck.

Second day in it was raining (drizzle) and i thought i had trouble with my intermittent wipers, so brought it at the dealer they say it's the controls that needs to be replaced. So last night i was reading the owners manual and came across this. This truck is equipped with Rainsense II meaning there's a sensor on the windshield and if there's no moisture on the windshield the intermittent wipers won't go. So decided to try it out with the garden hose and in fact the truck as that option. Even the dealer didn't catch that.

Here's a few pics of the truck

post-16351-1266411822_thumb.jpg

post-16351-1266411841_thumb.jpg

Very nice truck! Congrats on the purchase, what sort of mods do you have in mind for it?

Right now i don't have much in mind for mods. Haven't made much reasearch on what's good and what's not. I'm just going to enjoy it as it is for now.

I'll might get the black grill in front like in this pic below

i like clean trucks all black...i wanted black interior but i guess you can't have it all

post-16351-1266554810_thumb.jpg

Edited by S10X3me (see edit history)

yeah i'd love to tint them but down here the cops are bad for tints

Really? :confused:

I'm not talking double layers of "limo tint" all over blacking out your ride. But, what if you had the "legal" level of tint appllied all the way around (including the top of your windshield)? They couldn't do anything about that right...?

:cool:

down here (NB Canada)the cop were so bad that they'd give you a fine and you had a week to take the tint off and needed to go to the cop station to show them you had taken it off

i dunno about now but back 2-3years ago a few of my buddies got pulled over.