Heres The Shake Down

sprayed99

I'm posting this to inform several folks that have pm'd me about what I'm up to. I'm hanging up the wrench for a good while. My life in the automotive industry and forum world has had a rather odd turn of events over the last year. I have since decided to move on with life and leave the automotive stuff behind. Over the last few months I have noticed that many many people have been referred to me to answer questions about what to do or what something costs. I understand that this is an information forum, but to those that ask for things for free shame on you! I feel I treat everyone of my customers with respect and they are very important to this business. I don't mean this to all the friends I have met. You guys know anything I have done for you, or you have done for me was an agreement amoungst friends. I do appreciate everything that those individuals have done for me. To all of you I have met over the internet I value your friendship and will continue to be in touch with you. My job in the oil and gas industry has been very very demanding, and I have to focus 100% on that. The good ole' uncle sam is eating my lunch. I expected to cut a check, but not one that was into the 5 digits. I have spent 0 time in the last 7 years vacationing. My vacations have been living for the 3-day weekends which have been filled with automotive work. More than anything I have failed to set boundries for myself to live by. I will still be logging into the forums occasionally. I promised to the individuals that were watching my build thread that I would finish it and keep it updated. Blaker888 has greed to purchase the truck and is allowing me to finish it for 1 set cost. I'm thankful that Blake is buying the project. I couldn't have asked for it to go to a better person. If some of you don't know Blake he is a Marine, and HPM has built him a truck once before while he was serving over seas in the wonderful hell sandbox. It was unfortunatly stolen from him last year. I will be finishing the truck over the next 6 weeks and have it done before he gets back from Japan. Steve and I have a laundry list of things to cover, and I feel in the end he will be in control of HPM. To the long list of people I have grown close to. Thanks a ton for the memories, and may we have a few more. Any of you that have my contact info please stay in touch.

Thanks for reading guys!

Dan

best of luck to you danny!!! :cheers: Proud to say you have helped me with many questions and supplied me with a great set of E-fans that i know you guys spent alot of personal time and money developing along with all the other products that HPM offers for us fellow SS'ers to enjoy. So thanks man and again good luck and i hope all works out for the best :thumbs:

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)