Tbss 22" Wheels On Silverado Lug Pattern

scooter k

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would be in for a set for mine for sure. Don't like paying up front and waiting though...

-Jeff

ps at GM, we (I) designed the SS wheels first as a 20" & 22" staggered for the SEMA SS Silverado in 2000. Then I redesigned them with all the production bs for the production SSS. After that, we wanted a 6-spoke for a more euro-sporty look on the TBSS. When all is said & done, the TBSS wheels look a little better in a 22" on the SSS. I would love to have a set on my truck, probably in grey.

post-274-1268709382_thumb.jpg

Still need your help to get these made....
Edited by ledfoot (see edit history)

I would be in for a set for mine for sure. Don't like paying up front and waiting though...

-Jeff

ps at GM, we (I) designed the SS wheels first as a 20" & 22" staggered for the SEMA SS Silverado in 2000. Then I redesigned them with all the production bs for the production SSS. After that, we wanted a 6-spoke for a more euro-sporty look on the TBSS. When all is said & done, the TBSS wheels look a little better in a 22" on the SSS. I would love to have a set on my truck, probably in grey.

post-274-1268709382_thumb.jpg

Ok, I am going to put you down on the list at Fullsize forums.