Tbss 22" Wheels On Silverado Lug Pattern

scooter k

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crystal clear guys. Thanks. I'm in for a set, just let me what's next. Was there any mention ever made on black chrome production or was i dreaming that shit up ?

Paste and copy the list and post it up over on the fullsize forum. I can ask Tony about the black chrome.

note: that truck is running 1 inch adapters on those.

IMO, those are the wheels GM should have put on the Silverado SS's

Were can these adapters be found? There is a set of 20's at my the garage were my step dad works that i can get for $300 and there TITS. Never seen a wheel like them before.

Exactly what I was thinking. Hope to get 23 more people interested. Thanks

They have GOT TO have a couple of these they can make for a few of us. There has to be a way. Maybe if we bug the shit out of Tony, he can figure something out. I think when they're seen on our trucks, it will be alot easier and faster to get to that number.

No one else interested?? Come on you know they would look great on a SS!

Have you talked to tony ? Is this the only way to get them ?? I'm not gonna wait til enough people are singed up...not at this rate. I know it hasn't been a LONG time, but it doesn't look like this will happen any time soon at this rate. If we can't get this anytime soon, i may just look into the spacers/adapters. You have any input on this ??

Have you talked to tony ? Is this the only way to get them ?? I'm not gonna wait til enough people are singed up...not at this rate. I know it hasn't been a LONG time, but it doesn't look like this will happen any time soon at this rate. If we can't get this anytime soon, i may just look into the spacers/adapters. You have any input on this ??

I will see what he says. Not for sure but I thought you would have to run a thick adapter or cut lug studs to make TBSS wheels fit with there lug pattern. I know he said it took awhile to get there replica wheels made.