2004 Silverado Regency Rst Parts For Sale!

Time2Kill

I have a 2004 Regency Silverado RST that was hit in the front so I have the following 2004 Silverado Regency RST parts available for sale. Part prices do not include shipping. I also do not take ‘dibs’ on any parts. Whoever can pay for the item will get the item. I am also parting out the rest of the truck but I will start a new thread for that when the truck is completely taken apart and I have pictures of all the parts. If you need a shipping/freight quote, please shoot me a PM and state if it is a commercial or residential address.

Pictures – I am still missing a couple of the RST specific items, I should have those pictures up tomorrow.

Seats – Driver side has a small split on the bottom part of the seat. Includes driver, passenger, and jump seat. These will also work with a center console if you do not want to use the jump seat. SOLD

RST Roll Pan and Exhaust Tips and flip down license plate – The roll pan is not perfectly straight as it looks like some twisted the flip down license plate side to side improperly. It is hard to see the waves in the roll pan unless it catches a reflection. Includes mounting brackets. This roll pan is not welded on, it is a complete bolt on installation. A hidden hitch will work with this roll pan and fit right behind the flip down license plate. I can cut the tips off the tail pipes to save money on shipping or I can leave them intact if you want to use them. SOLD

RST Spoiler – The black stripes are just vinyl and can be peeled off. Same with the Regency logo. 3M Doubled Sided tape is used to attach the spoiler. No bolts are used/required. SOLD

RST Steering Wheel – The RST steering wheel has been wrapped in black leather with red stitching. SOLD

RST Dash Grab Handle – Same as the steering wheel, it has been wrapped in black leather with red stitching. SOLD

RST Carbon Fiber Dash Surround – It is not real carbon fiber, it has been smoothed and has had a carbon fiber weave pattern painted on. This is not a cheap stick on overlay to achieve the carbon fiber effect. It has been professionally painted/applied and looks extremely high quality. SOLD

RST Carbon Fiber Window Switches – Same as above. Very professional looking. Includes the switches and surrounds. SOLD

RST Leather Door Panels – These door panels have had a new insert added that has been wrapped in blacked leather. SOLD

RST Shifter & Shift Knob & Shift Boot - SOLD

RST Carpet – Black Carpet with a red foot pad for the driver’s side. Fits a Regular cab pickup. I only vacuumed the carpet, I did not attempt to clean it any further than that. SOLD

RST Cluster/Speedometer – Currently displaying 101,947 miles. Has a stainless steel gauge face and red gauges/lights. SOLD

RST Front Grille Inserts – Steel grilles to replace the plastic grill inserts on the front grille assembly. Includes mounting brackets and hardware. $50

RST Foose Speedster Wheels – SOLD

RST Pedal Covers - Includes gas, brake and parking brake covers. SOLD

GroundForce Lowering Kit SOLD

Rear Baer Brakes SOLD

I also have the Ground Force lowering springs and shackles along with the Baer Eradispeed front and rear brakes although they are not off the truck yet. They should be off in a couple of days.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RST Cluster/Speedometer – Currently displaying 101,947 miles. Has a stainless steel gauge face and red gauges/lights. $175

Is the truck an Auto or stick?

RST Cluster/Speedometer does not have the P R N 3 2 1 display if it's a stick.

Is the truck an Auto or stick?

The truck is a stick

do u still have the brake caliper covers that came with this trucks really intrested if u still have them

I do not have the caliper covers

Def interested in the door panels. Can you get some pics up or email them to [email protected]

Pics of the door panels will be up tomorrow.

what condition are the wheels in and do you have pics? also interested in the dash bezel and pics of the door panels.

Pics of the wheels will be up tomorrow as well. Sent you a PM also.

interested in the window switch surrounds(have the money in hand for sure on these and want them), ground force lowering kit, rear eradispeeds. pm price on the last two seeing if i have the cash for these

thanks justin

Edited by ss wrecker (see edit history)