Member Support

wishminewasanss

Well my close friend Walter(VMax6.0) was booked today into Los Angeles County Jail, he faces 4mos. in there. This action came from a run in with the law that ill let himself talk about later, due to personal reasons. But in all it doesnt mater what he did, he's a great, respectful, and awesome dude. Many of the SoCal Members know him from some previous Meets me and him attended. Eventhough its a small amount of time he will be in there its still hard to see a close friend go to a place such as jail, Im just asking that you keep him in your thoughts and help support him on getting out soon. Ill make sure he reads this tread when he gets out, im just hoping that with L.A's crime rate it willl be soon. :chevy::chevy::chevy::chevy:

I think Cali has that 3 strikes law but I'm not sure, so 4 months could still be for something minor.

It sucks he got locked up. I was in for 9 hours for the one and only time and I knew so many people it wasn't funny. Hopefully he keeps his cool in there and has support so none of that crazy shit that goes on in there happens to him.

Are you serious Jamie? I'm very keen when it come to judging character and after knowing Walter thats hard to believe. He's a stand up guy, really everyone! I will keep him in my prayers and hope he's out soon and safe! Last guy I'd expect to hear about this from....

-Aaron

That sucks. Everyone makes bad decisions, some worse than others. I've spent many nights/months in the slammer and its not fun. But it is good for something, it lets you take a look at your life and helps you decide which direction to go.

I would have to say that the legal system DID SAVE MY LIFE.

All of my offenses were related to drugs/alcohol and the legal system/treatment helped me change my life around.

I wish the best of luck for Vmax6.0

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I have a lot of friends in jail, yes it sucks.. Im sorry for your friend, but he must have done something wrong to put himself there.. I know how you feel when one of your good friends goes away, your like but he is a good guy he is allways there for me and my other friends.. Butt with my friends I think 5 of them, im just glad that I stayed on the edge to not put me there.. Even though I have been arrested twice... It is only 4 months and before you know it your bro will be back soon, and hopefully he will learn from this trip to sing sing. And not go back.. If you want send me a PM so we can talk if you want..

Mike

I recently got myself into some BIG trouble, I still don't want I'm facing, I'll prob have a better idea on my next court dates. The feeling of not knowing whats going to happen/preparing yourself for the worst is killer.... many sleepless nights. Definitely changed my life and I still have more changing to do. I know that everything will work out for the better in the end, it'll be rough in between though. Tell him to just hang in, and learn from the mistakes.