Kansas City G2g 2010

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well in that case ill come. lol. :D

what will we be doing? ive never been to a gtg

Kind of a recap of last year...

All met in the Wal Mart parking lot in Blue Springs. Local car show we all invaded, left there and cruised KC. Chris and I got alittle crazy on I-70 chasing a Mustang :rolleyes: Ate at hooters and invaded the Ford dealership waiting on Shaun (kcsilveradoss) to get off work. Drove to another car show in downtown Blue Springs. It was kind of decide on the fly last year, but it was definatly still a good time.

Thats why we are planning early this time!

BTW, I also have space for someone coming from a decent distance to crash

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

we will iron out more details (we being brian) when we set a date. im sure the track will be open by then weather permitting, car shows, something. heck we could just get drunk and paint my neighbors house or something

If you stay at Shaun's, a circle jerk will probably be in order. :pimp: Otherwise, has anyone given any more thought to doing a mass-how-to with Chris on headliners, carpet, alarms, and whatever. We might need a big open lot with lots of room to accommodate a number of gutted SS's for a few hours.

you WILL make it, or else.....

how about both JASONS, SSplaytoy,

I would love to go if someone wants to start a fund to start saving for the gas it would cost me to get there from down here in S. Fla. :jester:

But if I don't have school bs and can get everything done and fixed on the SS worthy of a trip that long, I am def game :cheers: And IF I do go, if I can get a big meet together down here in the summer, some of you gotta come :jester:

I would love to go if someone wants to start a fund to start saving for the gas it would cost me to get there from down here in S. Fla. :jester:

But if I don't have school bs and can get everything done and fixed on the SS worthy of a trip that long, I am def game :cheers: And IF I do go, if I can get a big meet together down here in the summer, some of you gotta come :jester:

im game for a fla meet, we drove to south dakota for one in 09

sounds like good time. is there a track around? we could meet, eat, and race/watch races. just to make sure... which kc are we talking about? kc,kc or kc, mo? if i come to this one, you guys have to help me set one up here in ok. lol

Definatly be somewhere in KC,MO I would imagine. Thats where downtown is, racetrack, ect.

If you stay at Shaun's, a circle jerk will probably be in order. :pimp: Otherwise, has anyone given any more thought to doing a mass-how-to with Chris on headliners, carpet, alarms, and whatever. We might need a big open lot with lots of room to accommodate a number of gutted SS's for a few hours.

Definatly in on Chris blessing my pile with his talented touches, as well as others. As far as a place to do it, thats minor details!

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

im down for headliner, possibly alarm/remote start.

Definatly be somewhere in KC,MO I would imagine. Thats where downtown is, racetrack, ect.

Definatly in on Chris blessing my pile with his talented touches, as well as others. As far as a place to do it, thats minor details!

There is a really nice large parking lot in Topeka that might work....just a short roadtrip. I think there is a place at that parking lot to get a beer or two....uhhh Baby Dolls, i think is the name. :omg: