Kansas City G2g 2010

Alright ladies, its time to start planning for a G2G this spring. We had a good turnout last year, and as long as it took last year I figured i'd start it now so we can possibly get more!

Looking for this to be an all weekend deal. Out of towners roll into town friday night, all day saturday/night, sunday morning breakfast somewhere and depart as needed.

Silverado SS's, Trailblazer SS's, anything GM late model.

-----------------

WEEKEND OF APRIL 10TH IS THE DATE

SATURDAY MORNING - 10:00 a.m - 11:00 a.m - Meet at The Legends in Bonner Springs, KS (location TBA)

Hang around meet and greet - then eat at any of the variety of places of walking distance.

2:00 p.m - Meet back up and head out to cruise Kansas City. South I-435 to North I-35, North I-35 to I-70 East, I-70 East through downtown to next location (location TBA Independence/Blue Springs area)

2:45 p.m - 3:00 p.m meet at location and chance for everyone to catch up.

4:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m head out to Car Show @ Independence Bass Pro

5:00 p.m - Hang out, relax, and plan the rest of the evening on the fly!!

SUNDAY - For remaining still in town, decide saturday night a meeting place for sunday morning breakfast before departure for the weekend

Still working out a few things here and there, but this is kinda the plan. Things can and probably will change throughout the day.

- Stay tuned for more info -

May 8th is the Rainout/Reserve Day

Feel free to PM me with questions, or email me - [email protected]

:cheers::chevy:

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm game. lets see what we can do. March is bad. April is better, May and June are bad. cept maybe in June if i can plan it around my brothers wedding. come down after it or during the week. hmmmm

this is gonna be a busy summer i think. I can tell you WhiSSle wont make it. costs too much in gas. dammit to all hell... then again, maybe she will...

VOTE???

whissle coming to KC

YES?

NO?

I'm game. lets see what we can do. March is bad. April is better, May and June are bad. cept maybe in June if i can plan it around my brothers wedding. come down after it or during the week. hmmmm

this is gonna be a busy summer i think. I can tell you WhiSSle wont make it. costs too much in gas. dammit to all hell... then again, maybe she will...

VOTE???

whissle coming to KC

YES?

NO?

I vote YES. :thumbs:

VOTE???

whissle coming to KC

YES?

NO?

YES! whiSSle to KC

I was more thinking of April, but lets hear everyones thoughts for awhile and see what comes up

Heres whiSSle and Tzers's SS while we were waiting for Shaun to get done slaveing for Ford last year...

1-1.jpg

Left to right : Me, Chris (fast4popper), Ben (-kckid-) Bullet haha, Mike (Gasemall) Tzer, Tim, and help me out on the last??

whissle in kc, yes! ill even put the lightning outside so she can stay in overnight. I have room here for people to crash, chris and Dj get first dibs (if they want)....but there is plenty of floor space also

The weekend of April tenth is the only weekend I have off in that month.... :(

man I LOVE them jeans! still got them and only take them out on special occasions! it turns the girls on to show them my skivvies!

TZer you in this year? bring your wife again. I will get her wound up and laughing. last year i was in a funk, i was missing my Jenny... but this year, she might come with me :)

Derek (JaymzSS) you in this time?!?! Also Steve (Mr.P) I heard rumors you were thinking about making a trip up here sometime?? We'd love to have you Texas fellers in the mix! Brobrad.... And yes, that includes you too Danny (sprayed99)