Vho Inplace Of The Vortecmax Emblem

not too many people have the actual vho emblem on their truck. i know jon (jond983) has the vho emblems on his truck and it looks real clean. here's a link to some pictures of it. i personally like emblems...especially on the vho/vmax...because not too many people know what they are.

if you're looking to add another vho emblem, check out shakesvho's bowtie on post #4. shopman1 makes these (along with the ss bowties) and they look top notch.

I was wondering what you guys would think of putting VHO on the side and on the tail gate like the SS and the VortecMax? i got my truck debaged when i bought it. I found a website that make the letters. Thanks

Vortecmaxes only have the badges on the doors and not the tailgate. I went to the dealer and picked myself up another badge and slapped it on my tailgate.

Can you post a like to that website too "superchevything"?

I added a VHO badge to my top radiator support shroud. There was a spot on there that matches where a decal would go on the left side of this shroud & I had an extra VHO badge. I just felt it was meant to 'go there' under the hood I guess...?

I'm pretty sure it was the Morgan Design Group who originally designed and manufactured GM's VHO badges in 2004-05.

Can you post a like to that website too "superchevything"?

I added a VHO badge to my top radiator support shroud. There was a spot on there that matches where a decal would go on the left side of this shroud & I had an extra VHO badge. I just felt it was meant to 'go there' under the hood I guess...?

I'm pretty sure it was the Morgan Design Group who originally designed and manufactured GM's VHO badges in 2004-05.

Here it is..

http://autobadgez.com/index.html

• 2 months later...