Return Of The 5.0l

huero626

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like the styling at all; but I will say this, it's about damned time Ford finally did a decent engineering job on the mod motor, 390-ft-lbs and a 7000-rpm redline from a 302 is pretty stout. Can't wait to shame one with the truck on the street. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

I personally don't like the styling on the rustang. I am glad to see they are making the changes to the motor, but every time Ford comes out with a new engine design it always takes them a few years to work out the problems they have. Example: 6.4L diesel in the 08 and up and even the Ford 6.blow.

I don't like the styling at all; but I will say this, it's about damned time Ford finally did a decent engineering job on the mod motor, 390-ft-lbs and a 7000-rpm redline from a 302 is pretty stout. Can't wait to shame one with the truck on the street. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

i dont like the mustang but i am glad they are bringing the 5.0 back

The 5.0l is coming back for 2011, I think I found my next car. What do you guys think?

Motortrend

If youre going to buy a sportscar for the power, buy a Camaro, no contest. Camaro is faster on the 1320, and the track over a Mustang or Challenger. Pick up a few of the magazines that compare Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger, its quite funny that they call it a comparison.

If youre going to buy a sportscar for the power, buy a Camaro, no contest. Camaro is faster on the 1320, and the track over a Mustang or Challenger. Pick up a few of the magazines that compare Camaro, Mustang, and Challenger, its quite funny that they call it a comparison.

Well, we need to wait for the new 5.0L to come out for a comparison. I think the 5.0l GT will do pretty good against the SS and the Challenger SRT-8, remember it is lighter than both cars and it comes with 412hp. I don't really like the Camaro SS style, I'd rather have a 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L. Need to hurry up and pay off my V-Max to get a new Mustang GT 5.0L.

Not a fan at all. I hate ford. Id buy a mopar first. Fords a big POS in my book. Plus the new mudstains look like crap anyways. If i could only tell you how i really feel. but one thing at least they are making power with out a supercharger for once.