Custom Or Aftermarket Gauge Cluster

turboed ss

Nice job.They look great! :thumbs:

post-19390-082022300 1300003017_thumb.jpg

I have those aeroforce gauges in my truck and they are awesome. I got blue and the gauge face comes with black or white, and a black or polished ring for it. I just moved them from the pillar to the center console today, heres a pic. Not completely finished but in place.

i had the idea to do a custom cluster with autometer gauges a year ago or so. fast4popper (chris) had made me a photoshop idea from my template. it would give you everything youd need to make it, and if i remember correctly he would make one for you. shoot him a PM, cause i dunno what his status of doing jobs on here anymore is.

and ill try and find the pics :)

that would be awesome!

If you want a simple to install gauge that can and will tell you anything you want to know about the truck as well as scan for codes look into the aeroforce interceptor gauge. It plugs into the OBD2 port under your dash and takes its readings from your ECU and can display up to 8 gauges in sets of 2 at it cycles through the different gauges you set it to show. the aeroforce will also scan for codes and can erase then as well. Its about ~$300 and comes in a few color combos and will mount in a standard 2" gauge pod or where ever else you want to put it.

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/

I am no way connected to this company this is not a sales pitch its just a product that I trust in for my own cars. I have one mounted in the A/C vent on my G/F's Bonneville SSEi.

Or... if you have a smart phone you can download the app called "Torque" for $5. Then order a blue tooth OBD2 scanner for $30 and have the same functionality on your phone.