Most Epic Ferd Ever

JSTAL

Obviously not from Texas..lol Drive around here for a while and 99.999999% of their trucks look like that ford in some shape or fprm and is parked in front of a turquiose house..lol

I'm from Texas, and my truck is not a vatomobile from Wichita Falls. lol I do know what you mean though!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
No offense to anyone that is hispanic in haritage here, but MY GOD that is the deffinition of MEXI MOBILE.

:wtf::eek::sick::throwup::puke:

And this is the definition of a gringo/hick/redneckmobile :lol::puke::rollin: It doesnt matter what race you are dumsh*ts. There's always going to be people with bad taste and people with good taste. Its a human thing not a race thing.

BTW thats not a mexican last name, might be hispanic, but not Mexican. :cheers:

post-19437-1264294598_thumb.jpg

And this is the definition of a gringo/hick/redneckmobile :lol::puke::rollin: It doesnt matter what race you are dumsh*ts. There's always going to be people with bad taste and people with good taste. Its a human thing not a race thing.

:crackup:

That may be true, but only Cubans could have taken a truck like that and turn it into a boat.....oh wait, they did :jester:

:crackup::crackup::crackup: thats what i call a moving trailer trash :sick: Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

:crackup:

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Very well said man...Def not a mexican last name on that fugly ass Ferd...BUT I guess I'll have to believe you midnightrider on it being a mexican ride since it was in front of a Mexican "restraunt" and the owner is a cook sooooooo it's GOTTA be a mexican ride...LOL...I guess I should consider myself one of the very, very lucky hispanics that owns a nice truck and not an ugly one like the other 99.999999% of us...LOL...

" lol..my comments were not meant to offend..its kind of a joke around here because of what "they" do to "thier" trucks and houses"...And no Brobrad...I guess I won't be offended at all...Since you put the "lol" in all of your comments I guess that makes it all ok...huh? :bs: lol

Edited by SSinThaNorthWest (see edit history)

well i am proud to be a gringo/hick/redneck or how ever you put it but at least they were thinking by putting a house on the back of it get some real use out of it or are redneck/hick/gringos just that stupid. personally i would have bought a RV but you work with what you got and imo thats pretty creative.

now that ugly a$$ ferd well thats just classic just like SSinThaNorthWest said and all my other mexican friends say too thats a mexican ride no racial intent ment just a joke cause it is typical