Most Epic Ferd Ever

JSTAL

There are 2 things that hispanics should not be allowed to do....

1.) Own any truck or SUV

2.) Paint a house

If you have seen these trends then you will be in complete agreement..lol

not true,im hispanic and i have a badass truck!! :jester: Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not true,im hispanic and i have a badass truck!! :jester:

My wife is Mexican. Here is her SUV

Obviously not from Texas..lol Drive around here for a while and 99.999999% of their trucks look like that ford in some shape or fprm and is parked in front of a turquiose house..lol

There are a lot of hispanics down here with the cuban ferrari (v6 mustang) or me toos (srt4) with autozone customizations :idiot:

I have to defend the mexicans down here somewhat. They may drive sh!t like that over there, but here you can tell if they are towing a beat up landscaping trailer with a beat up pick up truck and there are 10 people inside and another thirty in the bed. :jester:

There are a lot of hispanics down here with the cuban ferrari (v6 mustang) or me toos (srt4) with autozone customizations :idiot:

I have to defend the mexicans down here somewhat. They may drive sh!t like that over there, but here you can tell if they are towing a beat up landscaping trailer with a beat up pick up truck and there are 10 people inside and another thirty in the bed. :jester:

lol..my comments were not meant to offend..its kind of a joke around here because of what they do to thier trucks and houses..

i have nothing politically correct about this. some people should be deported or shot. Im surprised the name isnt in old english took this today while i was out. Some body won a shopping spreeto Vatozone

2009-12-22110115.jpg

2009-12-22110130.jpg

now really looking at the truck last time i checked KIMBERLI is not a hispanic name and the last name sounds italian :crackup::jester:

now really looking at the truck last time i checked KIMBERLI is not a hispanic name and the last name sounds italian :crackup::jester:

picture was taken at a local mexican restraunt and the owner is a cook. so you do the math.