Dynatech Headers

ssintimidator3

Vinnie, where have you been man? Long time no see......

The part numbers you want are 115-841300A(headers) and 115-841350B(midpipes/cats).....that price is awesome, that is alot less then what I paid too.....

Shaun, there is no difference in the kits from '03-'06 or AWD-RWD........one kit fits all.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

Vinnie, where have you been man? Long time no see......

The part numbers you want are 115-841300A(headers) and 115-841350B(midpipes/cats).....that price is awesome, that is alot less then what I paid too.....

Shaun, there is no difference in the kits from '03-'06 or AWD-RWD........one kit fits all.

Trying to stay working , put the SS away for the winter and been messing around with some other projects. im sure you remember the 06 mustang gt i picked up well thats finished. Also picked up a 81 trans am and a 88 pickup i am customizing. Cant wait till the next get together.

post-10194-1261063142_thumb.jpg

post-10194-1261063602_thumb.jpg

:confused: WOW ? this is really the first time i heard about american racing headers.

May have heard about stainless works. but I thought most guys on here use Dynatech.

Who can i call for a price on those headers or a website.

I dont think Stylin Trucks carries that brand there the ones who gave me that price.

I bought the 1 7/8 American racing headers awhile back during a performancetrucks.net group buy for I think around $1350 shipped. Call Tom@ARH to see if they have a group buy going? His number is (631) 608-1986

Headers and cats/pipes or just headers?

Firervfd37, I've added a short magnaflow muffler in front of the corsa muffler. Just didn't like the raspy WOT sound. If you still want a sound clip, let me know and I

can get one this weekend.

Please do, as I would like to hear it as well. I've got the headers and corsa sport and can't stand the rasp. I need to figure something out, whether or not I add another muffler in. Thanks!