Hail to the rollpan King!!!!

ssjonathan

I do plan on getting the hidden hitch plate fram, but, I am not going to be able to get the hide-a-hitch right away, do you recommend that I go a head and cut the hole in the pan before I paint it or should I be okay cutting it after? I just do not want to cut a hole in it and 1= not get the hitch 2= have it miss aligned when I do get it. And thanks for the help with the light, I will try and find all the parts before I take it to get fitted and painted. And thanks for any suggestions!!

C.K.

You can cut the hole after paint but you have to be much more careful. Use masking tape on the entire area before cutting draw the area you want to cut on the tape, that will keep the paint from chipping.

Definately a good idea to cut the hole after you mount the hidden hitch. Like BSER said when I called him about it, not every truck matches up exactly the same. If you do it afterward it will match up much better.

I installed mine too and couldnt be happier. I also have black and did all the prep and paintwork myself. I used the flip up plate holder and lighted license plate bolts through summit and it turned out great without a hole for the light. I will post pictures in my garage in the next few days.

Archived