Hail to the rollpan King!!!!

ssjonathan

Here is a link to some larger pics. GREAT JOB BSER!!!! :cheers:

What do you think about the hitch opening...How does it look?

I also cut a small opening for a tag light at the top. You can barely see it and it works just enough to light up the area without being able to clearly read all of it from a police cruiser :D:thumbs:

http://groups.msn.com/SILVERADO2K3SS

Looks great :thumbs:

At first the cladding was a pain because you couldn't use a regular roll pan, but in the end I think these look better than the pans on a normal silverado. Looks welded.

Now I wish I had a regular cab SS to bolt one up to.

:withstupid: that thing is freeking awesome, however abought ur ride height... U seriously need a drop... That thing would look like 60 times better droped!! :thumbs::cool::cool:

Get with BSER on the cost of the rollpan. :cheers:

I had a good friend of mine paint it. He did some extra work that might not have been needed. He cut the opening for the HItch and installed the tag light. It was really impressed with We sanded and buffed a lot. It would have probably been fine without it but being black it has to be slick!!!! With paint and everything about $375.00. :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine in the mail yesterday! Now all I have to do is save up some cash for the paint. How hard was it to put the license plate light on it? Also, do you just bolt the plate directely to the pan or should I go ahead and order the flip plate holder since I plan on getting the hide-a-hitch? Thanks for any help.

C.K.

I would reccommend to go ahead and bolt up the flip Liscence plate holder. The light I used was a factory part off of the mid 90"s luminas. All you have to do is wire the light using the single connector in place of the double connector on our original lights. You get this through GM as well. I think the light works really well and if you look at the flip down liscense plate picture, you can barely see the light at the top. :thumbs:

Oh and by the way the hole is easiy to cut in a round shape with a drill bit start smaller than the actual hole you want and then make it larger, and smooth out any rough edges before it is painted. The light is held in by two small screws which we painted black. I used a slight dome screw so that it looked smoother , but would also not be a problem screwing in.

Archived