Rare?

Cramer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool good link! Looks like it gives you all the options your truck came with from the factory, it says there are 44 trucks optioned like mine and 112 similarly optioned...good find :chevy:

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

That's pretty cool yea Thanks!

Here's my results.

"There are 108 2003 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.009%) matching your exact options list. There are 312 (0.025%) with at least as many options.

The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model."

very cool this is how mine turned out...

There are 28 2004 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.003%) matching your exact options list. There are 100 (0.009%) with at least as many options.

The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

cool link

There are 16 2003 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 108 (0.009%) with at least as many options.

The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model.

Got this with my camaro, thought it was interesting.

Rarity...

There are 1 2001 CAMARO 2 DR vehicles (0.004%) matching your exact options list. There are 1 (0.004%) with at least as many options.

The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

There are 28 2004 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.003%) matching your exact options list. There are 664 (0.060%) with at least as many options.

There are 1 1999 CAMARO CONVERTIBLE vehicles (0.024%) matching your exact options list. There are 1 (0.024%) with at least as many options.

WOW! I knew the Camaro was rare, but didn't figure on the SSS having only 28 matches :eek:

Great find! :cheers:

most rare SS so far

There are 4 2003 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.000%) matching your exact options list. There are 2,480 (0.200%) with at least as many options.

most rare SS so far....

Not anymore, just ran my Vin #......

Rarity...

There are 1 2006 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 1 (0.001%) with at least as many options.

:uhoh: Maybe the database isn't complete for 2006? :dunno:

Not anymore, just ran my Vin #......

Rarity...

There are 1 2006 SIL 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 1 (0.001%) with at least as many options.

:uhoh: Maybe the database isn't complete for 2006? :dunno:

I noticed on mine it didnt pull my special paint rpo code :dunno:

For my Silverado:

There are 3 2004 SIL 1500 REG CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list.

There are 3 (0.001%) with at least as many options.

For the S-10:

There are 2 2001 PICKUP vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list.

There are 2 (0.001%) with at least as many options.

Seems pretty far fetched.

Go figure, GM never printed any material out on the 2004 VHO's!! 1 of less than 1,000 produced, what else can I say.... :rolleyes:

"There are 4 2004 SIERRA 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.002%) matching your exact options list. There are 4 (0.002%) with at least as many options. The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model."

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

Here is the result of my father's 2004 GMC VHO:

"There are 2 2004 SIERRA 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.001%) matching your exact options list. There are 2 (0.001%) with at least as many options. The rarity of your vehicle is based on an exact match of your options for your year and model. "

:thumbs: