Gauge Cluster Led Conversion

idahoBLKss

• 3 weeks later...
it will dim it pretty bad but you could

Where can you buy that blue film at? Like a Hobby Lobby or store like that? Thanks going to do the blue also just got some DRL's with a blue tint and got some 10000K HID lights that have a blueish tint. Thanks for the write up best I've seen on here.

Where can you buy that blue film at? Like a Hobby Lobby or store like that? Thanks going to do the blue also just got some DRL's with a blue tint and got some 10000K HID lights that have a blueish tint. Thanks for the write up best I've seen on here.

this is where you get the gel sheets http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=244-119

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)

Ok did my doors the other day on my crew cab in blue led's. One problem on the window buttons the light's aren't not as bright as the other ones, any tips on how to get the light to go through the piece of clear plastic, or should I run 4 led's to each button.

Ok did my doors the other day on my crew cab in blue led's. One problem on the window buttons the light's aren't not as bright as the other ones, any tips on how to get the light to go through the piece of clear plastic, or should I run 4 led's to each button.

yeah i cut the squares out of the plastic and ran the LEDS a lil bit higher, i believe i posted a pic of it, and yeah if you want it real bright i would run them to each button

Hay guys I had to order new stepper motors for my speed-o and gas so I am going to do the led swap to mine while I'm in there. The place i got them had a link to trailvoy.com on how to change the motors including resetting the needles.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=48886

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...