Gauge Cluster Led Conversion

idahoBLKss

I am thinking about doing this. i just want to go out and record what my speed and rpms are to make sure i get the needles right. thats the only thing im alittle worried about. i have no problem doing the electrical end of it. just need to make sure its calibrated right.

I am thinking about doing this. i just want to go out and record what my speed and rpms are to make sure i get the needles right. thats the only thing im alittle worried about. i have no problem doing the electrical end of it. just need to make sure its calibrated right.

Agreed on this one.... I just ordered all the supplies, got them all in 100 packs, so i'll have some have spares laying around :cool:

:withstupid::withstupid:

the best way to make sure your gauges are reading the same is to start your truck from a cold start let it idol of 15min take a pic of gauges or draw them how the read then turn off and dont drive truck till you got the gauges back in or your gas will be off. repeat processwhen in stalling but as soon as you turn on put gas gauge back on cause gas gauge reads instantly on our trucks,

new video added to first post 11-25-09

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)