'04 SS production stats?

Buyfire

In 2003, the production was:

6,117 Black

2,802 Red

1,103 Blue

Making a total of 10,028 Silverado SSs.

Interesting. I would have expected the color breakdown to be more even between black, red and blue in 2003.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Final production numbers for the 2004 Model Year of Silverado SS's was:

5098 units

We do not build them all year. Theyare usually restricted the last few weeks of production prior to Model Change and Start Up. Official Model Change is the last 2 weeks of July when the Plant is shut down for change over. So the few weeks prior to and after have build restrictions for low runners and Silverado SS is one of those restrictions.

:chevy:

Sir, Do you have the break down by color of the 2004 production run? It's awesome to think My truck is rare, 5097 other SS's. I feel special. :crackup:

I just curious about how many other black one there are?

I would love to know the VHO production stats as well. I read on here that a total 957 were made across GMC & Chevy. I would believe the GMC numbers would be less than the more popular Silverado. Us Sierra VHO guys might be driving around in a pretty uncommon truck. Thanks for any info. :flag:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What colors are they making the SS for the upcoming years?  Is it true arrival will no longer exist for the SS?  I have the arrival blue now, but my truck will hopefully be gone soon.  I just hope I can get the same color.

2005 --> Onyx Black

Victory Red

Silver Birch Metallic

With Arrival Blue (Out of the Blue) retiring by stepping off the production line on top as the fastest color.

Edited by Big O (see edit history)

2005 -->  Onyx Black

Victory Red

Silver Birch Metallic

With Arrival Blue (Out of the Blue) retiring by stepping off the production line on top as the fastest color.

...fastest color.... to be discontinued that is :jester:

• 1 month later...
  • 15 years later...