Whipple Supercharger

jlosh20s

Hey all i have a used but mint condition whipple supercharger kit for sale im looking to get 2500 shipped for it i have alot of money into it. The kit is 100% complete others selling this kit dont include the water neck for the water pump or the billet hose coupler but i have them. The kit will include the charger, brackets, efi computer for extra injectors,the elbow with injectors, belts, new water neck,hose coupler, extra MAF,intake tube , and some other misc stuff. Please feel free to email me with questions

post-19130-1257113833_thumb.jpg

Just my gut...

scam_alert_big.jpg

Stolen or a payment then "lost shipment" scam.

If I'm wrong I apologize, but I don't think I am. Lets see a photo of the supercharger with your photo ID next to it...

+1

photo id i took the f###in pic with my blackberry if any one is serious about buying my kit it is for sale in florida right now more than willing to show anyone the kit i have well over and i mean well over 2500 into the kit and anyone that i have seen selling one of these in the past is missing a shit load of parts mine isnt so if you feel its too much then dont buy it but as far as a scam why dont you inquire about something before you talk shit just think the world would be a better place if people got the facts first!! as far as more pics ill be back home tomorrow i will upload more tomorrow evening!

photo id i took the f###in pic with my blackberry if any one is serious about buying my kit it is for sale in florida right now more than willing to show anyone the kit i have well over and i mean well over 2500 into the kit and anyone that i have seen selling one of these in the past is missing a shit load of parts mine isnt so if you feel its too much then dont buy it but as far as a scam why dont you inquire about something before you talk shit just think the world would be a better place if people got the facts first!! as far as more pics ill be back home tomorrow i will upload more tomorrow evening!

Your profile says Austin, TX. Also, if you really have the kit, its not a big deal to take a couple more pics with a piece of paper by the supercharger with your user name on it. No reason to blow up and get pissy at everyone.

Your profile says Austin, TX. Also, if you really have the kit, its not a big deal to take a couple more pics with a piece of paper by the supercharger with your user name on it. No reason to blow up and get pissy at everyone.

I'd be pissy too. He came on here trying to sell his stuff and because some spammer left a whacked out comment after the initial post, everyone on here starts calling b.s. and saying its not his and its overpriced.

heres some new pics and to answer the question about austin tx im working in florida i basically live in a travel trailer right now going from job to job ok back to the supercharger here is some new pics if there is any part you guy see here that you want me to take a better pic of let me know

post-19130-1257378182_thumb.jpg