? For Those With Aftermarket Idlers And 2.8" Maggie Pulley

Tried searching but couldn't find what I was looking for. Am I good to assume that two 100 mm idlers with a 2.8" pulley will work w/o any issues? And if so, are any of you using these particular pulleys and are they a direct fit? TIA for any info.

Also, if any of you guys are running two 100mm idlers or a 100mm/90mm idler combo with a 2.8", what size belt are you using.

Thanks again.

i run 2 100mm pulleys.. but with a 2.9 pulley.. i dont really think u gain much from going below that..i think the maggies just heat up to fast and to see the gains..but anyways yes i think thos would work.. and are a gooood price..you need some spacers to go behind the pulleys but its a pretty easy mod.. and it looks alot better when done.. i know i was really happy when i did it to mine

Thanks for the input guys.

i run 2 100mm pulleys.. but with a 2.9 pulley.. i dont really think u gain much from going below that..i think the maggies just heat up to fast and to see the gains..but anyways yes i think thos would work.. and are a gooood price..you need some spacers to go behind the pulleys but its a pretty easy mod.. and it looks alot better when done.. i know i was really happy when i did it to mine

I'm currently running dual heat exchangers, hoping that will help out some with the IATs with the 2.8", and possibly spraying the motor as well with a 75-100 shot.

Thanks for the info.

have u done any loggin with the dual heat exchangers? whats your IATs like now?.. id diffently like to find away to keep mine down

Not yet. I just recently added the 2nd heat xchngr last week and dont have a way to log until I meet up with my tuner again.

Tried searching but couldn't find what I was looking for. Am I good to assume that two 100 mm idlers with a 2.8" pulley will work w/o any issues? And if so, are any of you using these particular pulleys and are they a direct fit? TIA for any info.

Also, if any of you guys are running two 100mm idlers or a 100mm/90mm idler combo with a 2.8", what size belt are you using.

Thanks again.

I don't know if you will have much luck with their pullies or not, I used to run a set of the 100mm pullies from them and after two sets, I gave up on them. The bearings would eventually come loose in the pulley. They are a single bearing pulley. They replaced them without an issue, but it just wasn't worth the hassle to me.

There are a couple of companies that have idlers with dual bearings that reportedly hold up quite well. One of them is Reichard Racing http://reichardracing.com/pulleys.php

Another, I believe is West Coast 32 from PT.net.

Good Luck