Tru Cool Finally Installed!

Tranny cooler was installed and used the brackets that Tim2Kill made. Sorry I don't have any pics because I did the brakes the same day but it installed in about 30 mins and just had to add maybe a little more then a half a qt of Dex III. I will try and get pics later. Now to be installed is the shift kit :chevy:

One of the guys in the shop said his tranny on his Denali died not too long ago. I him the difference between the original one and the trucool. Lets just say he will be ordering one later. :cool:

Edited by 05on20's (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
Tranny cooler was installed and used the brackets that Tim2Kill made. Sorry I don't have any pics because I did the brakes the same day but it installed in about 30 mins and just had to add maybe a little more then a half a qt of Dex III. I will try and get pics later. Now to be installed is the shift kit :chevy:

One of the guys in the shop said his tranny on his Denali died not too long ago. I him the difference between the original one and the trucool. Lets just say he will be ordering one later. :cool:

Glad you liked the brackets!