Probox Vs. All Other Boxes

mvpd34

I am in the market for a box for a box for my 2003 Sss and i was wondering for those that have heard probox in action...is there any difference?

Pro box makes a very nice box, they put alot of engineering into them! They are made in texas and used to talk to the reps frequently when I did spl comp's. They are pricey but they fit perfect and sound badass.

Pro box makes a very nice box, they put alot of engineering into them! They are made in texas and used to talk to the reps frequently when I did spl comp's. They are pricey but they fit perfect and sound badass.

:withstupid: i agree

a friend of mine tested a standard ported box for his single cab sierra against a probox with the same measurements, both times use a Kicker CVX 10" and the same amp for both and the difference in sound was crazy. The probox sounded much much better and louder! needless to say he sold the standard mdf carpeted box :cheers: go with a probox

a friend of mine tested a standard ported box for his single cab sierra against a probox with the same measurements, both times use a Kicker CVX 10" and the same amp for both and the difference in sound was crazy. The probox sounded much much better and louder! needless to say he sold the standard mdf carpeted box :cheers: go with a probox

wow thx...I am going with the probox for sure now

i had a fellow member build me a custom box with a square 8" L5 it hits hard and i have plenty of room he has built this box just for the silverado's its small and wow it hits so hard give him a shout and see what he can do for you his name is uncald4 (Travis) great guy good product he also ownes a sterio shop so he is very knowledgeable

Sub and box combos all depend on what you are looking to get from the system. I agree, a lot of time and engineering go into making those boxes but I made one for myself with 2 l7 kickers and I was thumping louder than others who had more speakers and more power.

Sub and box combos all depend on what you are looking to get from the system. I agree, a lot of time and engineering go into making those boxes but I made one for myself with 2 l7 kickers and I was thumping louder than others who had more speakers and more power.

I have a probox in my truck with just a 10 inch alpine s sub with kenwood 1000 watt amp which we all know that it does not have 1000 watts , anyway it sounds really good,it is a down firiing box made out of some special material i guess. The only thing i dont like about my box is that i can not put a sub with a big magnet in it.Other than that it a good box . :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...