Help With Ss Center Console

Ruben525

you have to change the bezel for the glove box and you also need the bracket for the front of the dash and they are hard to find. I have an extra here if you need one. I'll let it go for 30.00 shipped. The bezel and glove box you can find on ebay usually.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

you have to change the bezel for the glove box and you also need the bracket for the front of the dash and they are hard to find. I have an extra here if you need one. I'll let it go for 30.00 shipped. The bezel and glove box you can find on ebay usually.

What Do You Have That Your Selling?

Ok u have the bracket now I need to find everything else

Ok I wanna make sure I'm right so I'll I need is the console,the bracket, and the trim around the glove box right? Are the glove boxes are the same size? I just want to make sure I only need those 3 things and not a glove box

Ok I wanna make sure I'm right so I'll I need is the console,the bracket, and the trim around the glove box right? Are the glove boxes are the same size? I just want to make sure I only need those 3 things and not a glove box

Anyone????????????????????? I Just Need To make Sure So I Dont Buy Things I Dont Need

Like I said before you will need the following

Glove box and bezel

Front console to dash bracket

03-07 center console.

I have the front bracket

Anyone????????????????????? I Just Need To make Sure So I Dont Buy Things I Dont Need

What more do you need?? The man said it all, he knows what hes talking about

What more do you need?? The man said it all, he knows what hes talking about

Yea I know but the the only thing I need to know is if I'm gonna need the glove box too or just the trim around it or will my glove box work?

Yea I know but the the only thing I need to know is if I'm gonna need the glove box too or just the trim around it or will my glove box work?

its one piece and comes with the door and the trim around it (unless you drill the rivets out)