Slight Bend In Tru-cool

So I just noticed there was a slight bend in my tru-cool. I was able to get some vice grips and pull it back out but wanted to run it past you guys and see what you think. Sorry just a little overly cautious sometimes.

img1254582369516.jpg

Yea that is what I am afraid but I am pretty confident it should be ok. When you installed yours. Did you loosen the bolts per the instructions or where you able to pop out that clip to remove the lines fro the original cooler.

Popped the 2 e-clips out and removed the factory lines, I the cut them back with a tubing cutter just under the plastic bumper shroud. I used 3/8 brake line and compression fittings to plumb the new cooler....

Popped the 2 e-clips out and removed the factory lines, I the cut them back with a tubing cutter just under the plastic bumper shroud. I used 3/8 brake line and compression fittings to plumb the new cooler....

Ok Cool. I ordered the kit from Time2Kill so hopefully this should be a quick process. Also have an extra quart of tranny fluid on the side.

• 1 month later...