What Tire/wheel Setup You Running?

Rays B4U

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels: American Racing Torq Thrust ST's (received as a anniversary gift a few years ago)

Tires: Cooper Zeon XST 305/50/20's (no tire dressing on them yet, I had just got home from tire store)

Same wheels as you, Ray, only in Anthracite Gray. Tires are Yokohama Parada Spec-X.

post-9798-1254401361_thumb.jpg

I've been looking at this exact same setup at tirerack - how do you like them?

Very happy with both tires and wheels. I could have taken a bit better care of the wheels, though, since the truck has been a daily driver through northeast winters for 3 years with them on. I have a bit of pitting in the finish (clear coat) on the wheels which I think could have been prevented with more frequent waxing. But unless you look really close, they still look pretty good.

Very happy with both tires and wheels. I could have taken a bit better care of the wheels, though, since the truck has been a daily driver through northeast winters for 3 years with them on. I have a bit of pitting in the finish (clear coat) on the wheels which I think could have been prevented with more frequent waxing. But unless you look really close, they still look pretty good.

Any problem with the 305/50/20 tires rubbing?

I am curious to the cost of these wheels. If you don't mind me asking. Thanks

Around 3400 cheapest ive found tru godfather, if you buy direct they want like 1,000 PER rim, granted I didnt pay that much since I got them off a SEMA show truck whit very little miles :D

Edited by NTMD8R_SS (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
soon to be 24X10 Raceline Stunnas with 295/30 24 Toyos

test fitting the wheels in these pics.

i am also in the process of gathering up all the SS cladding and bumpers.

TEST2.jpg

TEST5.jpg

TEST8.jpg

Are these wheels in the pics the racelines, or are they different ?? Me likey..... :drool: