Stripped And Stolen Pics

T-Bag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might of missed something but why didn't you get another SS? Don't get me wrong your truck is clean I'm just wondering.

When I found my VHO the ad said it was a 5.3L but I noticed the VIN was 2GCEC19N. As an enthusiast LOL we know the "N" denotes the LQ9. So I called em to verify VIN saying I was gonna run a CarFax. They verified it as correct so I went and looked at it. I verified in the glove all the RPO's that it was a VHO at a 5.3 LT model price. I couldn't pass up the deal. I had 2 black 06 SS's before so I wanted a silver birch but when I saw the white I instantly envisioned how I'd mod it, black it all out and thought it'd be a cool project. After I signed the papers I asked the guys if they knew they sold me a VHO. They had no idea LOL. Like you say dude, hustle or get hustled and after knowing what stealerships do it's about time they get "got" ya know.

When the project is complete I wanna finish it as a white SS conversion. After my SC I wanna get a SS front bumper w black ducts, all cladding, cluster, roll pan and SS matte black 22's and SS badging. Shave the tailgate and either re-paint the grille shell white or tie in a matte black stripe with the matte black grille and cont that black down into the bumper. It'll happen in due time. You guys will see.........

When I found my VHO the ad said it was a 5.3L but I noticed the VIN was 2GCEC19N. As an enthusiast LOL we know the "N" denotes the LQ9. So I called em to verify VIN saying I was gonna run a CarFax. They verified it as correct so I went and looked at it. I verified in the glove all the RPO's that it was a VHO at a 5.3 LT model price. I couldn't pass up the deal. I had 2 black 06 SS's before so I wanted a silver birch but when I saw the white I instantly envisioned how I'd mod it, black it all out and thought it'd be a cool project. After I signed the papers I asked the guys if they knew they sold me a VHO. They had no idea LOL. Like you say dude, hustle or get hustled and after knowing what stealerships do it's about time they get "got" ya know.

When the project is complete I wanna finish it as a white SS conversion. After my SC I wanna get a SS front bumper w black ducts, all cladding, cluster, roll pan and SS matte black 22's and SS badging. Shave the tailgate and either re-paint the grille shell white or tie in a matte black stripe with the matte black grille and cont that black down into the bumper. It'll happen in due time. You guys will see.........

yeaboi the list keeps goin

2 06 super sports??? What happen to the other one? Sucks to be that dealership lol but you came up.

You're not gonna believe this but the 1st was also stolen in early 08 out of my driveway. It was never found. I broke even on that one. Insurance paid all but like $150 and I drove my Caprice for like a year before getting my 2nd SS. If you look at my old threads you'll see one where I had the 1st SS for sale. The guy backed out after my postings. I wasn't that active on SSS too much so I never updated thread. I think it was a scam cuz it was stolen a few days later. It was never recovered. Not sterotyping but it was either driven to Mexico or to San Pedro and loaded on boat LOL. I have had some serious bad luck and shitty times. And no its not Karma coming back on me. I've never stolen from anyone, I'm a stand up guy. I'll tell you I sure learned appreciation of my things, then learned patience. But hey, that was the past, I'm back in it and lovin every minute of this hobby and everyone involved.

EDIT* the way that reads it was a guy in the site that backed out, NO, was a guy from auto trader

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)