Stripped And Stolen Pics

T-Bag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, without you guys and your support I wouldn't make it through, so enough sympathy, I'm strong and determined, many asked next step, well, I'm feelin an 06 Silver Birch this time. One thats modded already, and of course credit would go to them always for mods and speed. Once the $ situation is straight with insurance and I have saved a little, #3 SS here I come, these trucks are just me and thats that. I love em and always want to drive one so I'm not gonna be set back by this situation, of course open to all years and colors btw, thanks again to all for your replys and support!

-Aaron :cheers:

good deal aaron. way to keep your head up!

Hers to ya man for sticking with the SSS!! I love mine,being unemployeed right now,it is a burden to

keep her but i'll sell the Harley 1st if i have too!! Good luck!! :cheers:

Tell me about it man! I was laid off 6/23 and my main goal was to save the SS! All else could go first, thats what so sad to me is how I tried to save it, managed and then it was stolen from me for good. Luckily I got a new pretty descent job and was like whew, SS you're stayin with me and then this....... As the bad comes so does the good, I will hope and pray for you!