• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Only positive thing I can say is I like the lower grille with the SS emblem.

ok id sport the pumper cover grill i could even live with the color but the rims and vents are fugly fo sho! why would someone do this? im not much of a fan of stock wheels but i love stock SS wheels especially chrome. the vents look terrible too. they are prolly stickon and serve no purpose but to fall off going down the road later on in life. that makes me sick :sick:

*bumper*

with the 26 inch rims, im guessing he is an Obama voter, so im wondering why the drug dealer didnt paint it maroon?

truck's ugly but

what's wrong with voting for Obama? drug dealer? don't see how the two are related unless we're trying to read between the lines about your opinions of a person's skin color.

truck's ugly but

what's wrong with voting for Obama? drug dealer? don't see how the two are related unless we're trying to read between the lines about your opinions of a person's skin color.

dude i don't agree with what the other guy said, but why do have to bring up the color of someones skin. He said nothing about it, he could mean a million different things besides his skin color! :nonod:

dude i don't agree with what the other guy said, but why do have to bring up the color of someones skin. He said nothing about it, he could mean a million different things besides his skin color! :nonod:

he could mean a million different things? be serious. I can read between the lines as can a lot of other intelligent people on this forum.

why does it bother me? because I'm white as a ghost living in a pretty racially mixed of northern california and most people I know (white/black/brown/yellow/green/whatever) could see between the lines and know what this person was thinking....oh and I voted for Obama too. :seeya: