Silverado Ss Bumper Covers, Vents, And Iss Spoiler's

crazybuffalocb

Color? If it is black I am very interested. Let me know!

if we are bumping hey might as well throw this in i have the ISS rep spoiler that is being talked about here 100 plus shipping i can send pictures to anyone interested. lol does not hurt to try

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

my buddy just pulled a mold off of an ss bumper cover and he just made me one, they are 3 piece (the vents are seperate, not like the cheapo one piece ones from ebay) and over all they turned out really well in my opinion, i put mine on today, and the fit is really good, has all the indentions for the bolt holes if you chose to go back with regular brackets, or like mine, i just bolted it up and went, havent had any trouble yet. hes offering the covers for 200 with vents, he said hed also do vents seperate if anybody needs any of just those, im not sure about the price tho. he is also doing the ISS spoilers (3 piece as well) for 150 if anybody wants any of those. also may be doing a pair of single cab ss cab corners, depending on the demand. he's wanting to get atleast 3 orders in before he orders in the materials and makes em. just let me know if anybody is interested.

Hey bro I need more info how kan I get just the vents I'm really interested

JDDMJ I believe is now making ducts.

Talk about a blast from the past....

No, Im not making ducts. My ducts actually came from the same place this guy was getting them from. They are actually selling them on ebay now. The guy that runs the fiber glass shop is about 20 or 30 miles from me. He also makes custom hoods and fiberglass ISS spoilers for $130 too.

Here is the number, his name is Billy. And the link to his ebay auction.

1-606-627-1829

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SS-silverado-brake-ducts-/260992463975?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc45cf467&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1072

• 9 years later...