Silverado Ss Bumper Covers, Vents, And Iss Spoiler's

crazybuffalocb

hey ill try and take some pictures today of the spoiler, and its got the bolt in it already that goes into the bedside, but as far as the 2 little brackets, he doesnt have those. but carl makes them for 30 bucks w/ a template and hardware if youd be interested in that.

Don't know how hard or if it's even possible, but would your friend be able to turn the ISS spoiler into a 1 pc design rather than having end pieces that need brackets and holes drilled in the bed for, similar to the RST & Joe Gibbs spoilers. Just a though...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how hard or if it's even possible, but would your friend be able to turn the ISS spoiler into a 1 pc design rather than having end pieces that need brackets and holes drilled in the bed for, similar to the RST & Joe Gibbs spoilers. Just a though...

im sure he could but if so id say youd be the one to have to clearance the edges and such and decide wether or not it would hit your paint or etc. if you want one, i can have him make you one thats all together, probably for not much more, but if so, its your baby so to speak.

haul@ass to answer your question, the cab corners are different for a ex cab and a reg cab, as the reg cab corners have to be made longer. we were tossing around the idea of doing regular ones but they seem to be pretty cheap on ebay and decided against it as they are soemwhat labor intensive because of the roll around design w/ several stepped spots in it. we talked about doing all the cladding at onepoint in fiberglass but decided against it after we put my urethane type on my truck. we were worried that if the mold didnt come out 100% straight that it would never be able to be held on at the top by two sided tape, but that is once again like the one piece spoiler mentioned above i can have him make you one but if it doesnt fit exactly im sorry, its yours.

the pieces we have done so far, the spoiler and the bumper, have turned out very good, spoiler is pretty much scuff and shoot, bumper just needs one spot fixed on it that i have seen in mine, but im hoping he fixes it in the mold, but its nothing noticeable, just a swag on the bottom next to one vent, can be mudded out in about 3 minutes, have had a few people mention it, but not heard from anybody for sure yet on parts, if you want to go ahead and order something let me know, and ill post pictures of the iss spoiler in a few minutes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...