Retard Vw Kid

sburnsy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could only see it if it were for a theme.

Like and old school truck, or rat rod... something that's restored to look that way...

I saw a swamper truck that welded streaks and bubbles on his truck then painted them dirt colors. Looked pretty real! They were in 3d and were in places mud would really end up.

like stated previous, Germany is not rice......and it's a fad, just like you SS guys running chin spoilers from Tahoes that dont fit :jester: .......it's just one of those things that can't be explained

they are getting the idea from the older VW crowd and think it's cool on the newer rides.....there was a link posted on GMFS.com a few months ago from a kid that went to VW's and he posted up pics from a show w/ an old bug that had the paint done to look like the car was rusted but was really in perfect condition

Edited by ridin2slow (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

There's ricers all around my town and in the town i'm stationed that have some intresting looking rides... i'd say worse than that jetta, i mean multi colored to hell and if you ask them why it's like that most of them say "because it has a sleeper look to it" riiight