Retard Vw Kid

sburnsy

ok so i got to school at UTI which is an automotive school so there are alot of different car guys there but the most odd ones are the vw kids. so i was standing outside during class and i saw this vw with the hood all rusted but the rest of the paint look normal so i asked a kid y its like that and he said its a vw thing and i wouldnt understand. he later said its the new cool thing to sand down your paint and let it rust. haha wtf he then said that he wants to chalk board his paint. i stared at him with a blank stare and he said thats when u wet sand the paint and leave it like that. um yea so does any1 think that this is like normal bc i cant wrap my mind around the idea of sanding my paint down and thinking its cool. if you have any dumb stories i would love to hear them

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most ricer things are just plain unexplainable....I dont have a good story..but if I could figure out how to upload photos off my cell phone, I could amuse u all with some funny photos...

They are of a 2 door oldsmobile alero with custom exhaust exiting out underneath the driver side door and 6x9 speakers placed in between the driver and passenger side head rests....haha

Well.... unless Germany has moved..... I wouldn't think a VW kid is a "ricer"...?

Sounds to me like he's TRYING to emulate the "wide white" crowd and their "old school' hot rod stuff that gets labelled as "rat rods". They sand their paint for a flat finish, like rust on the raised corners for effect etc.....

rat-rod-trucki.jpg

I think the flat black hood thing started from Fast and Furious. Except for the fact that it was made of carbon fiber. The kids obviously can't afford a $900 hood, so they just paint em black to look like that.