Tru-cool Max 47391 Install Brackets

Time2Kill

bump for a hell of a product. brackets fit perfectly, and come w/ all hardware youll need. all youll need is a small tubing cutter($3), a set of line disconnects, and a socket set. AWSOME product.

Guys that have theses post up pics of them installed, from a distance so I can see if the cooler is centered. Since it looks alittle offset in the close up pics.

The cooler is offset a couple of inches to retain the factory lines. Otherwise the lines would need to extended/shortened etc and it would make it difficult to be able to return to stock.

• 2 months later...

IM interested in one of thes kits also. My question is about the Trans cooler. I will be doing a 3k TC cervos and hd2 shift kit. Are these the coolers that many of you are puting on your truck for these installs? They do look a good bit bigger than stock which will cool better under the cirucumstances of a stall and such. Also where can I get one of these coolers?

IM interested in one of thes kits also. My question is about the Trans cooler. I will be doing a 3k TC cervos and hd2 shift kit. Are these the coolers that many of you are puting on your truck for these installs? They do look a good bit bigger than stock which will cool better under the cirucumstances of a stall and such. Also where can I get one of these coolers?

The Tru-Cool Max is one of the most popular trans coolers here and on www.performancetrucks.net. It dropped my temps over 60*. I'm running a 414ci, fully built trans, and a 4,000 rpm stall and my temps are right at 150-160* during summer. The cheapest place to get these coolers has typically been ebay.

The Tru-Cool Max is one of the most popular trans coolers here and on www.performancetrucks.net. It dropped my temps over 60*. I'm running a 414ci, fully built trans, and a 4,000 rpm stall and my temps are right at 150-160* during summer. The cheapest place to get these coolers has typically been ebay.

Ok sounds good. Looks like I will be ordering one and one of the ktis you have. PM sent

Do you use any of the lines or fittings supplied with the cooler to install it along with the kits you have?

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

• 1 year later...