Tru-cool Max 47391 Install Brackets

Time2Kill

These brackets are to bolt a Tru-Cool Max 4739 Transmission cooler to a 1500 Silverado. It uses all the factory bolt locations so no drilling is required. These brackets are made out of 1/8" Aluminum. The driver side transmission line did not need any modification other than being pulled over a couple of inches. The passenger transmission line has to be cut and spun about 180*. This is done by cutting the line, spinning it 180* and using a standard compression fitting to put it back together.

My transmission temps are about 160* with a Yank TT3000 in 70*~80* weather.

These are ready to ship.

$55 shipped for just the brackets.

$70 shipped for the brackets and all necessary hardware to install the brackets. Includes quick disconnect fittings for the cooler, compression fitting, bolts, and nuts. You get everything as pictured except for the temp sensor. That is just to show that there is a spot for the temp sensor to snap into.

I also sell the Tru-Cool Max 4739 Cooler as well. It is $140 shipped or $205 shipped with the brackets and hardware.

post-6258-1248362509_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1248362512_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1248362517_thumb.jpg

post-6258-1248362523_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

Just to answer some questions that I keep getting, this install kit is made to retain the factory lines. You only need to cut the passenger side line, rotate it about 180* and reconnect it with the included compression fitting. The kit with hardware includes everything needed for the install except for the actual tools. If you ever want to go back to a stock cooler, all you need to do is bolt the old cooler back on, loosen the compression fitting, and spin the line back to its original position and retighten the compression fitting.

These brackets are to bolt a Tru-Cool Max 4739 Transmission cooler to a 1500 Silverado. It uses all the factory bolt locations so no drilling is required. These brackets are made out of 1/8" Aluminum. The driver side transmission line did not need any modification other than being pulled over a couple of inches. The passenger transmission line has to be cut and spun about 180*. This is done by cutting the line, spinning it 180* and using a standard compression fitting to put it back together.

My transmission temps are about 160* with a Yank TT3000 in 70*~80* weather.

These are ready to ship.

$45 shipped for just the brackets.

$65 shipped for the brackets and all necessary hardware to install the brackets. Includes quick disconnect fittings for the cooler, compression fitting, bolts, and nuts. You get everything as pictured except for the temp sensor. That is just to show that there is a spot for the temp sensor to snap into.

Is the compression fitting standard or metric??? the lines on the GMT800 trucks are metric...Just FYI the standard compression fittings will work but you have to keep an eye on them for leaks constantly.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the compression fitting standard or metric??? the lines on the GMT800 trucks are metric...Just FYI the standard compression fittings will work but you have to keep an eye on them for leaks constantly.

I ordered the fitting from a replacement parts company specifically to fit the transmission lines on these truck. I've had one installed for most of the summer now and it has been absolutely leak free.

To the top!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...